Sunday, June 16, 2013

Car boot sale goodness.

My goodness - I haven't posted about a car boot sale for ages! Here is my last batch of goodies found at our local one.
































An aluminium measuring jug - I use it for watering pot plants.


Two unused calico drawstring bags. I haven't decided what to do with them yet.

































A lamp shade inner. Yippeee, I can make another chandelier!






























Two lovely old-fashioned office file binders in very good shape. One is now holding my Tai Chi notes.

About 5 metres of ribbon/tape in a lovely cream and red.
































And the cutest little plastic dress brooch.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

All good finds. I hadn't seen your chandelier before. I like it. I have bits of crystal hanging in the kitchen. I love how they catch the light. I have a whole load of them-two loads in fact that I picked up at various times. Perhaps I should make a chandelier too!