Thursday, December 22, 2011

Berlina in Baardskeerdersbos.

I acquired my newest art work - a beautiful reduction woodcut by artist Joshua Miles -  on a visit to my brother in Baardskeerdersbos.  Miles is his neighbour. (The car belongs to my brother - a  vintage Alfa Romeo Berlina.)

























If you are ever out Baardskeerdersbos way, and you would like great food, visit my bro's restaurant Baardies. My favourites are the mutton and waterblommetjie pie, oxtail stew, bobotie, carrot and courgette soup and Guinness cake - très yummy!

Have a great weekend, everyone.  Be kind and be good.

3 comments:

Leenie said...

Love the art! But without cut and past I don't think I could find or even SPELL Baardskeerdersbos even if it wasn't ten thousand miles away. Baardies does sound like wonderful place to eat, though.

tjoekie said...

Wat'n great advertensie vir onse broer!

nathalie et cetera said...

wow! I really like this! Love the colors scheme.
Wishing you happy holidays full of art projects!