Friday, October 16, 2009

Weekword - update

I'm late! I'm late!! I am working on a project, and in the midst of this did something very naughty: I slipped away for a few days, partly to visit this place, which is indeed part of my personal history - my dad grew up here:

So I am not at all ready for weekword yet. I hope to post mine on Sunday evening. In the meantime, here are the other participants:

Linda Sue, Sarah, Leenie (possibly), Anne, Valentina, Aris, Aimee, Esti, Alexandra, Veja Cecilia, Nicky, Sarah the jeweller (who is having another amazing giveaway of a beautiful pendant), and Line. Also Cindy!

Have a great time visiting their blogs. See you a little later!

4 comments:

Leenie said...

Sorry, have no history. Just kidding. Have been out of town too. Will try to post something historical besides pictures of the seaside soon.

Cindy said...

please include me as i posted my word today. enjoy your weekend!

Valentina Harper said...

I cant wait to learn more about your personal history! have a great weekend :)

Aris said...

Thank you so much for your comment on my blog. You are wonderful with words. It was so beautiful what you wrote. I am in love with how you see them, Thank you!!!