Friday, August 20, 2010

Yay Yippee Yay Woo Hoo and all that ...
















Dear friends, the master set is finally signed off!! Oh, I am so happy, I'm so happy, tra la lalala la laaaaaaaaa!!
Freedom, freedom at last ...
I will be visiting you on the weekend (today I am first going to celebrate, so I may not be in a fit state to see you tonight). I hope you will all still recognise me - wan and pale and trembling from nervous exhaustion. But HAPPPPYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!
Have a great weekend. Celebrate something!

8 comments:

Sarah said...

Glad you have finally finished and well done!

Linda Sue said...

And about time,too! Congratulations I will celebrate with you! Brandy in my tea- right now!!!Not even noon yet! YAHOO!

Anonymous said...

Well done - have a super weekend celebrating!!

Anonymous said...

Yayyyeeee indeed!
Enjoy!
XOXOrly

Jennifer said...

oh you must feel so so so so so so good. i love that feeling.

Alexandra Hedberg said...

Congrats1 Hope you celebrated like crazy!

Anonymous said...

Anairam, let me know when I can take you to TST to celebrate...! x

Anonymous said...

What's next?