Sunday, June 28, 2009

A paper package full of yumminess ...


I just LOVE getting mail! And a package is even better!! And a package from overseas just thrills me to bits!!! Last week I received this from the lovely Linda Sue of All I Ever Wanted. Illustrated dictionary pages (enlarge the photo to see what a South African duiker is); a collection of the most beautiful papers; anatomical drawings (love them!); printed papers and the lovely St Lucia - she of the eyes; flower cutouts from textured paper; an art magazine and a book of the architectural drawings of Charles Rennie Mackintosh. I can't wait to get my scissors and gluestick and hands (and mind) into these - I foresee a lovely collage-project coming up! Linda Sue, thank you for knowing exactly what makes a paper-girl's heart beat faster!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

How exciting! What a great selection of paper goodies!

Linda Sue said...

How exciting INDEED! Love the little blocky photos- how do you do that?
Can't wait to see what sort of things might come together in your talented hands- paper is just paper until Anairam! YAY!

kendalee said...

Oh yummy yumminess indeed! Linda Sue knows what makes a girl's heart happy! Can't wait to see what beauty you create with these...