Saturday, June 21, 2008

I love beautiful things.

Enough of books, art and technology. Where is the design you ask? Where are the beautiful things you promised us? Well, dearies, I am not so adept at trawling the treasure troves of the web yet. But I do plan to have a weekly design feature which will focus on some theme (to be determined by moi & based on a combination of serendipity & moi's mood). Today I give you Weylandts - my favourite South African design store. Herewith some pictures from their new brochure (which is always exquisitely designed & a work of art). Their website is worth a visit. Better even, visit one of their stores! Living in Europe, the US of A, UK, Australia or Asia is really no excuse darling. Hop on a plane and come visit!














































No comments: