Friday, September 5, 2008

Clouds and Stones

Stephanie Marin designs these amazing mobile clouds to filter the light.

and these pebble floor cushions (which reminds me a little of South African Ronel Jordaan's felt works ...)

found via Yatzer


kendalee said...

Mmm... loving these! 'specially like the idea of snuggling down in those pebble cushions right now for a nap :)

Mrs.French said...

gorgeous. I would love to have a collection of both.

Anairam said...

kendalee & mrs french - Imagine filling your living room with those pebbles! - I think they will be super cosy, especially in winter. I think her clouds/shadows will be absolutely gorgeous but you need a spacious area and quite a high ceiling. (Also see her island tables - they appear in the one picture). I just love the idea of clouds, stones and islands - I'm wondering whether she dreamt them up separately, or as one concept?

♥ Tiny Red said...

awww these are fab!