Friday, August 8, 2008

My first art journal pages

Herewith my first pages. I am hoping to one day achieve the beauty of bronwyn and kendalee and dawn's inspirational art journals ...











I am doing my 100 ideas journal as well, & finished two entries this week: one on all the sounds I hear in an hour, which reminds me - if you haven't yet listened to pia jane bijkerk's soundscapes, please treat yourself to some lovely ones straight from Paris - and one on layers. The new one I chose from the bottle is: "Hang upside down for 5 minutes". Whoa! I am going to have to creatively reinterpret that one, I think ...
And the shark poster is finished. No drawings, only words, but now for the right moment to put it up ... Sunday might be best, fewer security guards around. I hope.
Have a lovely weekend, my dears, do something Delightful and something Decadent and something slightly Dangerous!

6 comments:

Bronwyn said...

Lovely, lovely, lovely! I think you have a great natural style coming out. I can't wait to see more!!!

Teal Chic said...

gorgeous! it's so true, it's often tougher to start a project than to finish it. great blog :)

evencleveland said...

Oh, Anairam - what a great start. Keep going!

Anairam said...

bronwyn: Thanks for the encouragement! Your blog is a great inspiration for me.
teal chic: Thanks for visiting! BTW, I like your inspiration board, can't wait to see what you put up!
stephanie: Thank you! I'm always inspired by the wonderful things you post on your blog, and your cleverness in ferreting them out!

kendalee said...

These are great anairam!!! And it looks like - now that you're over the hard bit of starting ;o) - you're really having fun with them too? I love seeing what you're working on, it always inspires me!

Anairam said...

kendalee - That is so true, I am really having fun! And my mind is now so open - everywhere I hear or see snippets & think, oooh, I want to make a journal entry about that!