I do not make New Year's resolutions, but yesterday (after I took this photo from our garden - cool, hey?) I made a list of a few things I would really like to do this year. Here are some of them:
1. I want to travel to at least one place I haven't been before - this won't be difficult as I've haven't been to very many places, and I wish it could be Paris, or New York, but it will probably have to be local - I'm thinking Noup on the West Coast ...
2. After six years of dancing the tango, I want to broaden my horizon and learn to salsa.
3. I want to take the train into town (the last time I've done that was about 15 years ago!) and just mosey around, look at some art exhibitions, discover some new coffee shops, oh, and I want to visit the Book Lounge. And yay, I won't have to look for parking.
4. I think I'm going to take the plunge and get a teeny tattoo. Okay, maybe not a permanent one. Well, I'll see ...
5. I want to go to a play at the newly refurbished and re-opened Space Theatre.
6. I want to go to Sutherland to watch the stars.
I hope you have lots of lovely & interesting things you are looking forward to do in the new year!