Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Three Dolls Dancing ...

Sarah, creator of delightful dolls (and other lovely goodies), sent me these three exquisite girls! They are beautiful works of art ... and I so love that their arms and legs move!


Meet Rapunzel ...
... and Goldilocks
and Snow White ...
Oh, they dance and jump and skip and do all kinds of wonderful things! They are so happy to be in sunny South Africa, away from rain and snow ...
so I took them for a walk - to pick teeny mini-flowers ...
and to meet the fairy mushrooms in my garden ...
Thank you so very much dear, generous Sarah! They make me happy just looking at them!!

5 comments:

eilandkind/islandchild said...

how sweet. I always loved papderdolls, grew up with them.

Sarah said...

Thanks Anairam! They look so happy!
I love the photos you have taken of them. You have picked great names for the mystery two. It all makes sense now! Hope you are feeling more creative today!

Sebrina Wilson said...

Oh how delightful!!!!

Denise Kiggan said...

I am so happy that these dancing girls have arrived. Hopefully the gloomy cloud left at the same time!

Anairam said...

eilandkind, sunmamma & freshlyfound - I have a thing for paper dolls - I like the fact that they are flimsy and do not have those hard plastic limbs that other dress-up dolls have! And Sarah's paper dolls are particularly special as they are handmade and beautifully painted.
sarah - It was the loveliest surprise - that grey cloud lifted a whole ten feet!