Yay!! I have recently received the above two awards, one from Bronwyn of Smoke and Ochre and the other from Kenda Lee of Dance of A Painted Lady. I cannot remember when I last received an award - probably at university, which is yonks and yonks ago. So I am very chuffed! So chuffed that I have decided to hold my own award ceremony. The award will be passed on to my five favourite blogs:
1. Even Cleveland for always having the most interesting finds, and for glimpses into life in cleveland
2. Up and down town for her quirky drawings in an ongoing story about a girl, no longer a girl, living in a city - it is a magical blog, I love it!
3. A bucket full of Heather for life through the eyes of a girl, who is still a girl - I love it for its enthusiasm and she knits and crochets and makes all kinds of lovely stuff!
And yes, I know one is not supposed to give awards back to the people who gave them to you, but to be honest, these two blogs are the ones I make sure I look at every single day -
4. Dance of A Painted Lady especially for her exquisite writing & inspirational posts!
5. Smoke and Ochre for her stunning journal pages which I love, and also the images of her home.
And last, but not least, this special award to Le Husband, who doctored my laptop back to health!